- T-SQL functions to convert Strings to Tables
- Batch Process to rename multiple files using Windows DOS
- SSIS Multiple Lookups in one
- mysqldump: Got error: 2049: Connection using old (pre-4.1.1) authentication protocol refused (client option 'secure_auth' enabled) when trying to connect
- AHK Countdown Tooltip
Last Updated on Tuesday, 08 January 2013
So this is a quick article to get your Google Translation services working with your website.
At time of print, Google now charge for every 2,000,000 characters (2 million) every month.
Microsoft's Bing has added itself to the fray pretending to offer free services but in the small print, you will find they too charge the same price.
The Google Translate API still actually exists. Just don't try to exceed your free quota:
- Visit http://translate.google.com/manager/website
- Sign in using your Google APIs developer's account (FREE).
- Add the meta tag they give you to your index.php file (under template folder in effect or your root index.php - wherever you have jdoc:include type="head")