- T-SQL functions to convert Strings to Tables
- Batch Process to rename multiple files using Windows DOS
- SSIS Multiple Lookups in one
- mysqldump: Got error: 2049: Connection using old (pre-4.1.1) authentication protocol refused (client option 'secure_auth' enabled) when trying to connect
- AHK Countdown Tooltip
You have a PHP page which generates a HTML form. When the user submits the form, you want the same PHP page to process the data.
I've seen a lot of people write CGI requests but if you left the action attribute blank, this would do the same thing:
- <form method="post" action="">