- MySQL Updating a database table from another table
- T-SQL functions to convert Strings to Tables
- Batch Process to rename multiple files using Windows DOS
- SSIS Multiple Lookups in one
- mysqldump: Got error: 2049: Connection using old (pre-4.1.1) authentication protocol refused (client option 'secure_auth' enabled) when trying to connect
Last Updated on Thursday, 28 October 2010
I am in the middle of writing a component that will hopefully comprise bug-tracking and download management all in one.
Until then, I thought I'd STFW (google) this issue and post a solution considering that even RocketTheme don't want to share this solution unless we continue to pay for the subscription. Understandable to some extent, greedy in another.
So far the solution has been to open this with Internet Explorer with a cleared-cache. A little annoying in view how much I hate Internet Explorer and it's various versions which only work with particular systems... Do not uninstall/install other modules/components as I believe this is some issue with overloading or with the actual code and you can get to this file manager to work without changing your Joomla! setup.
Watch this space for when I find a definitive answer!