Last Updated on Monday, 17 December 2012
- Download the appropriate file for your system (see compatibility table below)
- Login to your Joomla admin panel and install as per usual.
How to Use
- Install the ZIP using your Joomla! Admin Panel > Extension Manager
- View the module on your front-end to see if it does what you want it to do.
- Modify the module parameters as necessary.
- First of all, you need to make it visible. These 3 steps will have your module ready:
- The further steps below are how to configure it to match yours or your clients brief.
Style & Colors:
- Articles & Content:
- Words & Link:
- 3rd-Party Integration:
- Thu 17-Jul-14
- Tue 15-Jul-14
- Mon 14-Jul-14
- Fri 11-Jul-14
mysqldump: Got error: 2049: Connection using old (pre-4.1.1) authentication protocol refused (client option 'secure_auth' enabled) when trying to connect
- Wed 30-Jul-14