- T-SQL functions to convert Strings to Tables
- Batch Process to rename multiple files using Windows DOS
- SSIS Multiple Lookups in one
- mysqldump: Got error: 2049: Connection using old (pre-4.1.1) authentication protocol refused (client option 'secure_auth' enabled) when trying to connect
- AHK Countdown Tooltip
As the instructions to installing a new payment module in Virtuemart for Joomla! I've done this video showing how I apply it to my demo site.
Basically so that you can set all those SEO settings in the global configuration tab to YES.
Note: you need the permissions to rename the file ("htaccess.txt" to ".htaccess" in your website root folder). You'll need ftp access or a file manager with all your website files in). Do not continue if you ONLY have control of the Joomla CMS.
Watch the youtube video below which shows you how to do it
To open a web-browser window or tab with this preview, type the following in the address bar after your website URL:
- where yourdomainname.com is your domain address
- and thetemplatename is the name of the template (without spaces).
Or watch this boring video I made showing you how to do it: