- T-SQL functions to convert Strings to Tables
- Batch Process to rename multiple files using Windows DOS
- SSIS Multiple Lookups in one
- mysqldump: Got error: 2049: Connection using old (pre-4.1.1) authentication protocol refused (client option 'secure_auth' enabled) when trying to connect
- AHK Countdown Tooltip
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
- AutoHotkey (see code for AHK version)
Someone suggested an app that counts the days I have left serving my notice. I thought I'd go one better and have it calculate to the nearest second. I call this latest app "byeBU" and this is version 0.4 Beta (unofficial app).
Something to do...
So this is an article to list methods of retrieving the number of files in a folder/directory.
Why can't we just use a loop and file pattern native to the Autohotkey programming language:
- -- UserFolder := RegExReplace( MyInputField, "\\$") ; gets rid of trailing slash if required
- -- Method #1
- count := 0
- Loop, %UserFolder%\*.*, 0, 1
- -- note for future use:
- ; if A_LoopFileAttrib contains H,R,S
- ; continue
A quick article on if you were given a webpage coded in HTML, what methods in AutoHotkey could you use to separate out the HTML Tables into a ListView.
I want a snippet of code that replicates any HTML table.
I've been trying various ways so I'm posting them here. My opinions on them change with the weather so until I do some benchmarking I won't know which ones best:
- msgbox % Chr(24) ; upwards arrow
- msgbox % Chr(25) ; downwards arrow, unstable
The one to rule them all:
This is a function I pulled from the Autohotkey forums submitted by SKAN which lists all the functions for a specified Dynamic Link Library (DLL) along with an inputbox for convenience: