So this is an article to list methods of retrieving the number of files in a folder/directory.
Why can't we just use a loop and file pattern native to the Autohotkey programming language:
- -- UserFolder := RegExReplace( MyInputField, "\\$") ; gets rid of trailing slash if required
- -- Method #1
- count := 0
- Loop, %UserFolder%\*.*, 0, 1
- -- note for future use:
- ; if A_LoopFileAttrib contains H,R,S
- ; continue
A quick article on if you were given a webpage coded in HTML, what methods in AutoHotkey could you use to separate out the HTML Tables into a ListView.
I want a snippet of code that replicates any HTML table.
I've been trying various ways so I'm posting them here. My opinions on them change with the weather so until I do some benchmarking I won't know which ones best:
- msgbox % Chr(24) ; upwards arrow
- msgbox % Chr(25) ; downwards arrow, unstable
The one to rule them all:
This is a function I pulled from the Autohotkey forums submitted by SKAN which lists all the functions for a specified Dynamic Link Library (DLL) along with an inputbox for convenience: